Monday, January 20, 2014

Planning a baby shower

2014, welcome!  So many blog posts half done (including a breakdown of the boys room!) but I thought we would ease into the year with something pretty and exciting!

You see one of my besties (we are also known as the 3 reds) is having a baby!  The first of my close girlfriends to do so…..so it’s very important we go overboard.

Planning is underway for a little baby soiree and this is the inspiration.

Rebecca's Baby Shower

Lots of gold, burlap and green.  At the moment, this is as far as we have got but we’ve got a few months up our sleaves yet (plus I can’t give too much away because we aren’t letting mumma to be in on too many of our ideas!).  You might need to follow me on instagram where I might share a little more (because she’s not on that – yet!).

 

Sources:  tablescape / flags / tablescape / horse / baby's breath / baby sign / tablescape

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Nest Design Studio - Designed by BDD
Real Time Web Analytics