Thursday, January 30, 2014

Luca’s Classic Room

If you have seen the current edition of Little One Kids, you will have already seen this room, so I’m thrilled to now be able to bring it to my blog & website.

I know I say this a lot, but I really do work with such wonderful clients.  Little Luca was transitioning from his cot to his bed and already had a fabulous base so we just added a few touches to the room to complete it.

Nest Design Studio - Luca5

Nest Design Studio - Luca4

Nest Design Studio - Luca8

Nest Design Studio - Luca9

Nest Design Studio - Luca10

Nest Design Studio - Luca3

Nest Design Studio - Luca1

A very classic little boys room that will stand the test of time!

Now…..wait until you see his sisters room!

Photos by Louise Treacy Photography

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Nest Design Studio - Designed by BDD
Real Time Web Analytics