Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pretty in pink

I have to admit, pink has never really been my favorite colour.....having said that my bridesmaids wore pink at our wedding! Even when I was planning Hugh's nursery (who by the way I was convinced was a girl right through my pregnancy), I had trouble getting my head around the possibility of using pink but these lovely nurseries show how to stylishly use a pop of pink.
I love the gorgeous wallpaper used in this room!
image via ohdeedoh
Soft and lovely pink
image via making it lovely
I love the bird mobile in this one!
image via Decorpad
Bright and colourful with orange as accents
image via I can't remember
I have a thing for wallpaper and I just looooove the below image. A stylish little nursery!
Image from Project Nursery

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love that third nursery!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Nest Design Studio - Designed by BDD
Real Time Web Analytics